Halo + Fallout =

Skree000

Whenever anyone releases a mod, they pretty much are distributing everything in the open for anyone to rip up and use on their own, whether they like it or not people will do it.

Since I cannot lay claim to Bungies creations, everything I produce will be (my augmented versions of) their IP's. Therefore I have no right to say 'dont touch this' hehe. Since (when I finish) this mod seems to be the only one of this level of depth on the matter of Halo asset importing, I would hope people dont just tint the armor some hot pink and then try to re-release it (besides I plan on giving the option of color pallettes anyways with alternate texture loadouts), since then there would be 50 conflicting variants

Cool, I've got a few ideas for Halo themed zones thought up, I just hope I get around to them sometime.

Keep up the great work :)

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tiny update, got both Bumblebee escape pod and Pelican drop-ship extracted. Just doing some final tweaks on them, the textures dont look right!

bah!! *shakefist*

will have to do some retex on them to make them all burnt up and wrecked for the crashsite hehe

Fell asleep laying half on the couch tonight, woke up at 3am with a cramped neck and back LOL

decided to finish the Halo 1 Pelican....

Going to check out the Halo2 pelican and see if its much different, hopefully higher detail, this baby is uber low poly and the textures are (as you can see here) only 512x512s.

http://www.kolcrosbie.com/Pelican_Halo1.jpg

Apparently the halo 1 assets didnt even use normal maps, so i had to generate some along with spec maps... kind of crappy placeholders atm.

Can you picture this crashed in the DC wasteland with dead space marines lying all around? :)