Halo + Fallout =

Skree000

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, these look great!

Doesn't really matter if it doesn't fit with Fallout canon, I think...

If you can find space aliens, crashed whales accompanied by broken flower pots, Dr. Who's phone booth, Riddick, and the holy hand grenade (and that's just off the top of my head), finding something like this in the wasteland shouldn't make anybody so much as bat an eye.

Definitely looking forward to release, Skree! And count me as one of the people eagerly awaiting ODST armor as well. ;)

Hiyas, sorry was celebrating new years and got all messed up for the past few days lol. Getting back in gear on this tomorrow. Thankyou for all your support and interest!

I've compiled all the tuts on importing skinned characters and downloaded the base fallout skeleton along with some other things...

Tomorrow is the day when the Spartan suit gets skinned! *puts fist down*

If anyone has any links regarding importing skinned models, how to properly link up /setup rigged characters to be playable in game, or just any links to tutorials you think would be helpful please help save me some time so i can get this released sooner and link what you know :)

Like I said, 3d packages such as Max and Maya are my speciality, but the GECK is still a bit hazy to me. I have expert knowledge of the Unreal editor and the processes involved in importing into that engine, but this whole NIF stuff looks vastly different.

Anyways, tomorrow I take the plunge and if you want to see sooner results, please by all means I wont turn away any helpful advice or tutorials, or links to any kind of helpful documentation for the process of getting armor in game working 8-)

Thanks y'all!