Dragonborn low Res textures.

fossilfern

Literally just off the boat to solstheim, saw the texturing and its awful. The items that use standard Skyrim textures are fine since I have them modded but everything else is really low res (due to 360 and PS3 id say). I'm no talented modder but do you think anyone will re texture some of this?

http://steamcommunity.com/id/beedouk/screenshots/?appid=72850&sort=newestfirst&browsefilter=myfiles&view=grid

Theres 3 shots as reference.

What were you expecting? Bethesda content is going to have Bethesda texture resolutions. Someone will come along and upscale/sharpen everything, probably after playing through the DLC.

I wasnt expecting much but dear god some of the textures are terrible. Was just making an inquiry, I would do it myself if I had the talent :/

O MY GOD this is terrible.... have you informed the police?

JK its not even that bad the way you were talking about it made it sound like you were playing morrowind

lol well im just saying thats all. Im not making a huge deal about it all I was doing was inquiring, I can live with the textures.

Yeah I noticed that too about the low-res textures and was about to post my own rant about it.

The modders responsible for Skyrim 2k, SkyrimHD, SIMM, Hectoral Caves, Flora, Lighting, etc...need to all GET BUSY ASAP with their Dragonborn updates!!! :dance:

And no disrespect meant towards the Bethdesa artists, and in all fairness it's not practical for them to release ultra high-res textures in the vanilla game to the masses. Most wouldn't be able to run. And they did throw in some cool new effects like waves crashing on the shore (which I'm sure modders will take to the next level.) But man, after playing my tweaked and modded Skyrim game with all the top graphic and lighting mods and tweaks, Dragonborn looks very sparse and even dated. Almost a little too much (literally) like Morrowind.

Oh well, things will only get better.