No "like" feature?

eshenk

What? This post is a shame on the minds of any who posted to it!

I think I should maybe go read a newspaper. All of which are written mostly for the high school 18 year old intellects that didn't go to college. Stupidest thing I did was go to college looking for girls. There were more girls than men looking for college student's to support them. Reminded me of the mandatory $50,000.00 Life Insurance policy we were given in Boot Camp. After 2 visits to the local fun houses on liberty during our final days at Boot Camp those of us who didn't have a chance getting taken in by the girls hooking Military guys into marriages got the $50,000.00 life insurance policy removed.

It was a kind of Dear John pay raise. Because we didn't meet the standards of high school girls special lazy way of getting a monthly income by marrying a military man.

Oops! I just posted here.

I think I should maybe go read a newspaper. All of which are written mostly for the high school 18 year old intellects that didn't go to college. Stupidest thing I did was go to college looking for girls. There were more girls than men looking for college student's to support them. Reminded me of the mandatory $50,000.00 Life Insurance policy we were given in Boot Camp. After 2 visits to the local fun houses on liberty during our final days at Boot Camp those of us who didn't have a chance getting taken in by the girls hooking Military guys into marriages got the $50,000.00 life insurance policy removed.

It was a kind of Dear John pay raise. Because we didn't meet the standards of high school girls special lazy way of getting a monthly income by marrying a military man.

Oh Paga ... now that is a harsh Like/No Like system!!

Oh Paga ... now that is a harsh Like/No Like system!!

No joking! It's not fair!