When Freedom Calls Quest Mod fix

bjjones

Would someone please create a small mod that spawns four hostile raiders in the contested part of the Museum of Freedom? It would be nice to have the "When Freedom Calls" quest working without console commands.

I am new to Fallout 4 and know nothing about writing mods. Could this be easily done? Maybe even convert four of the mannequins to hostile raiders if that is simpler.

It seems to be a common problem and I always run into it, cannot finish the quest because there are only three raiders when there are supposed to be seven.

Edited by bjjones

I went to the Nexus mods page and typed in " spawn " I got 102 results. Way too many for me to list. Give it a shot, several looked like something you might want.

I went through the list and none of them do what I am asking. I just want to add four extra hostile raiders in the museum without having to use console commands. I can resurrect to get thru the quest, but why not just fix it?

I went to the Nexus mods page and typed in " spawn " I got 102 results. Way too many for me to list. Give it a shot, several looked like something you might want.

I went through the list and none of them do what I am asking. I just want to add four extra hostile raiders in the museum without having to use console commands. I can resurrect to get thru the quest, but why not just fix it?

I'm not a Modder so can't answer that question. Have you tried the mod that repairs the destroyed part of the museum? I can't remember if that adds more NPC's or not.

Sorry it took so long to get back to you, here's the link to

• Museum of Freedom Cut Content Restored, https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/35786 This does make the building look a lot better. still can't remember on the NPC's . I've been playing FO76 Wastelanders for 6 weeks, too darn addictive.

Wait what?

Why would you have to "spawn" extra raiders for the quest to work properly?

Could you please explain this, because I don't know what you are talking about ...

(I never had a problem with that quest. After killing all the raiders in the museaum, the door was open and I could talk to Preston ...)

Wait what?

Why would you have to "spawn" extra raiders for the quest to work properly?

Could you please explain this, because I don't know what you are talking about ...

(I never had a problem with that quest. After killing all the raiders in the museaum, the door was open and I could talk to Preston ...)

Indeed.... Color me confused. :)

• 1 month later...

I had to remove three custom mods (out of the 150 I had installed) to get AFT to start working. Once I removed them, to my surprise the "When Freedom Calls" quest started working properly. I think it may have been the Laura 3.0 companion mod that caused the problem but may have been one of the other two. Why? I have no idea. Before I found this fix, I had to resurrect and rekill a raider 4 times in order to finish the quest. I thought the quest was just buggy. My mistake.

Before you start the game with a new mod you must clean it properly with FO4edit no exceptions. Doesn't matter what the mod author says either always clean it first before starting the game with it and check for mod conflicts too like leveled list conflicts or cell and worldspace conflicts. NEVER just trust a mod author to do every single thing correctly even CC mods have bugs that are later fixed.