Dragonborn - No soul absorb at all

Ilastsya

Hi fellow Dragonborns !

I have strange problem with my Dragonborn DLC on PC

When i kill any dragon my character don't absorb its soul, Some say Miraak appears and absorb the souls but i can't see Miraak

Just can't absorb any Dragon souls and no Miraak at all

I would be happier if Miraak absorb souls instead of wasting of all souls

Any help appricated

Not absorbing a soul is part of the storyline - Miraak is stealing them from you. He is supposed to appear in ghostly, invuln. form and take them when you slay a dragon. Dragonborn DLC has tons of glitches, even though I think it can be great and I love Bethesda, I wish it didnt glitch as much. Just wait till you get to enjoy the current glitchfest final battle.

Hello,

I Have the same problem.

killed about 3 dragons with them dracolith, but they gave no souls at all.

I haven't started dragonborn yet.

You need to have been to high hrothgar and finish The way of the voice before anyone recognises you as dragonborn.

So no one should be stealing my dragon souls, because no one knows.

Luckely I play on pc so I can add souls via console.

But I'm getting a bit frustrated.

I've also experienced the same problem since getting Dragonborn. When I read that Miraak stole the souls, I expected to hear about it later. But currently at the Temple of miraak where no one is absorbing souls and therefore getting the ethereal glitch

I played with the UDBP and USKP and I still had no souls being absorbed with my newer L7 character at the west watchtower first battle to learn the voice. Its a bug I tells ya.

Oh and it gets worse - I deselected dragonborn and the two unofficial patches and I still get the bug with mostly vanilla skyrim.

Edited by Rastafariel

Played Dragonborn till the MQ end, and only got that bug once, on a Skyrim random Dragon, then after a certain point in the MQ (Krosulhah) I came across a Generic Dragon and got both Krosulhahs and the Dragons souls....