which mod uses lightertools.esp?

starfire42

I recenty had my mod downlaod directory deleted, removing the install files for all my mods along with NMM"s configuration files. Now I've got to redownload everything, particularly the mods I've already got installed, so I can teach NMM what's installed.

So, can somebody tell me which mod uses lightertools.esp? I remember it reduces the weight of axes and pickaxes, and I can't seem to any mod here that uses that file. I'm hoping somebody with a copy installed will be able to tell me which mod it goes to.

I recenty had my mod downlaod directory deleted, removing the install files for all my mods along with NMM"s configuration files. Now I've got to redownload everything, particularly the mods I've already got installed, so I can teach NMM what's installed.

So, can somebody tell me which mod uses lightertools.esp? I remember it reduces the weight of axes and pickaxes, and I can't seem to any mod here that uses that file. I'm hoping somebody with a copy installed will be able to tell me which mod it goes to.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=17372