What did the Skaal know?

KeCap

What I'd really like to know is what Hermaeus Mora told Storn when he was absorbing his knowledge, seeing as he said, and I'll try to quote to my best, "No, you lie!". I believe Hermaeus might have told him something about their All-Maker or something along those lines.

What I'd really like to know is what Hermaeus Mora told Storn when he was absorbing his knowledge, seeing as he said, and I'll try to quote to my best, "No, you lie!". I believe Hermaeus might have told him something about their All-Maker or something along those lines.

That part intrigued me. Damn that demon, his influence reaches me out of the game as well!

Considering none of the Skaal, including the shaman, have any sort of magical abilities, I got the impression that it must have been something of pure religious, cultural or traditional significance, only of value to the Skaal. It wouldn't have been forging Stahlrim, since that wouldn't have been the shaman's domain. Besides, it turns out to be just like forging ebony.

Considering none of the Skaal, including the shaman, have any sort of magical abilities, I got the impression that it must have been something of pure religious, cultural or traditional significance, only of value to the Skaal. It wouldn't have been forging Stahlrim, since that wouldn't have been the shaman's domain. Besides, it turns out to be just like forging ebony.

They do have magical abilities. When you go there after seeing Miraak for the first time, they are holding up a magical barrier to keep Miraaks brainwashing out of the village.