Expanded Civil War

Stormcloak36

I'd love an overhaul that makes Skyrim actually feel like there's a civil war going on. A few things: alert and suspious gaurds, public executions of spies and traitors, heavily baricaded cities and towns. Spying and spy catching missions. Jarls should be opening their coffers to buy high value weapons.

Mm, I'd love to jump in on this but right now I'm more concept art, writing and voice acting than anything. I'm still working on my scripting, animating, etc. skills. Going to school for it this fall in fact, but I digress. I'd be interested in hashing it out with you before the actual project gets underway. Get all the features and whatnot set up before trying to implement them, you'd be able to cross out what would work and wouldn't ahead of time before getting stuck on it. Some of the above mentioned though would have to add some scripting and NPCs into it, and I've seen some mods with the baricaded cities and towns at least. Some of them seem to have bugs running around. But hey, idk. Haven't been in CK enough to know for sure, been in it enough though to know I have no idea wtf I'm doing. Gotta leeearn. That's why there are tutorials. |D

A nice one that adds more to teh Civil War is WARZONES, but that seems to have been abandoned because apparently the 1.8 update broke. Currently I'm using Immersive patrols, but haven't played enough to see it in action. I'll let you know how that goes aha.

Maybe add security checkpoints outside of cities? You know, guards stop you, search you, clear you, on your way.

Perhaps even script it so that if you're carrying weapons or armour that are specific to the opposing faction, they arrest you and make you go through some process to prove you're not a spy.