Microsoft just bought ZeniMax Media

starfis

Edit: Oh jeez, Xbox exclusives as well :wallbash: Without a doubt the next ES game will be.

Without a doubt? What? Todd has already said that's not going to happen. If you spend 7.5 billion on a company then immediately cut off over half the customer base of said company, then you are securing yourself a feature display in the Hall of Idiots in the Business History Museum. Microsoft has done a lot of work towards cross platform. There is absolutely not one shred of evidence to back up your "Without a doubt".

Whoa, that triggered you didn't it :laugh:

"If you spend 7.5 billion on a company then immediately cut off over half the customer base of said company, then you are securing yourself a feature display in the Hall of Idiots"

Errr, Halo? There's your shred. Oh, to be clear, if you thought I was excluding PC with that Xbox exclusives part, I wasn't. I meant PC/Xbox exclusives. So be calm.

Edited by borjoyzee

Edit: Oh jeez, Xbox exclusives as well :wallbash: Without a doubt the next ES game will be.

Without a doubt? What? Todd has already said that's not going to happen. If you spend 7.5 billion on a company then immediately cut off over half the customer base of said company, then you are securing yourself a feature display in the Hall of Idiots in the Business History Museum. Microsoft has done a lot of work towards cross platform. There is absolutely not one shred of evidence to back up your "Without a doubt".

"If you spend 7.5 billion on a company then immediately cut off over half the customer base of said company, then you are securing yourself a feature display in the Hall of Idiots"

Errr, Halo? There's your shred. Oh, to be clear, if you thought I was excluding PC with that Xbox exclusives part, I wasn't. I meant PC/Xbox exclusives. So be calm.

Triggered? Whatever dude. Get over yourself, you are not that important.

Halo was already primarily an XBox title with some Windows forays so that is a completely irrelevant example.

Edited by MurdochNZ

Halo was already primarily an XBox title with some Windows forays so that is a completely irrelevant example.

Wow. Ok mate, there's nothing to get over. So where that "important" bit came from I have no idea. Are you just angry or what?

Edited by borjoyzee

Wow. Ok mate, there's nothing to get over. So where that "important" bit came from I have no idea. Are you just angry or what?

Honestly what are you even on about? You said stuff. I pointed out it was incorrect. It's not that hard to figure out. Stop calling people triggered and angry just because they disagree with what you say. It's immature. Let's just end this now shall we?

Honestly what are you even on about? You said stuff. I pointed out it was incorrect. It's not that hard to figure out. Stop calling people triggered and angry just because they disagree with what you say. It's immature. Let's just end this now shall we?

Oh you can disagree, that's fine, so you're wrong about that. I called you triggered and angry because your very first post you jumped down my neck from little to no provocation, I tried to explain myself but it wasn't enough for you was it, then you said get over myself I'm not that important......for some reason. Like I said I have nothing to get over, I don't even know why we are aguing. Why? What you've just accused me of here you are just as if not more guilty of. You started this. There's only one thing you said that makes any sense and I agree with, let's end it. I think we've derailed (and by we I mean you) the guys thread enough. If you've not had enough and absolutely must go on, go to PM's.

Edited by borjoyzee