Need help to mod

Wolf382

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually I was thinking of a little "homework" assignment for you that was just that ... get a nice clean save for near each city, or as many cities as you feel like running to.

I know ... I'm a mean guy!

- Edit - If we move on to the Unique Landscapes they will come in handy ... lots and lots of Better Cities patches will need to be tested.

you a mean guy if you take away the M and put a B then i think you are a cool bean :cool:

also i was thinking of maybe skip that mod i dont want it to lag more (even i turn off vsync fix it) i just dont want to risk it

and i did my "homework" and but a save where i think it a good spot

also its 1 am for me im gonna go to bed thank you so much for today striker see you tomorrow i hope

Edited by Wolf382

Yup I'll be around. We can look at some of the other stuff still on your list perhaps.

I didn't want to say anything and influence you, but I do think you are making the right decision by skipping UL.

Maskar's Oblivion Overhaul already adds lots of "things" in the wilderness areas (some that will try to hurt you, some that maybe could be a friend). The further you get from the cities and main roads the more "interesting" things will get.

See you at lunch time.

hello and good morning i was thinking of edit the mod list i made so its less mods in the game but before i do that i just need some answer from a expert

is the ENB to much for the game to handle you think?

is the Magic Visuals Overhaul do you think it gonna kill the fps of too much effect?

and last do you want me to put the new list her or just edit one i original put in?

How about you use the crossed out text option (see the crossed out S near the left corner of the Edit pane, under the box that says Font) ... that way we can still see the original but know what is now off the list.

I have seen plenty of people with trouble who use Better Cities and ENB in the Bevilex mod comments (Bevilex is a very large mod list) ... some who are also using Unique Landscapes, and some who are not. Most of the common complaints are about low FPS.

I can suggest some small mods that change things like the sun glare that you could give a try.

I don't know much about the Magic Visual mod ... I'll have a look at it today.

I have another test to do for the Enhanced Economy mod so we can tell if it's working. I'm making pancakes for breakfast and I'll post about that after ... OK.

Right at the first set of comments on the Magic Visuals look at the topic started by Joehtosis on May 29 2020, the answer by the mod author 45AARP on May 30 and then look at the file dates for the Lightning Crash Fix and the main Magic Visuals Overhaul (May 14 2020 and Apr 12 2019). Big red flag to me.

The other thing to do while on the Magic Visuals mod page is look at the four No ENB screenshots at the bottom of the Images tab. If you do decide on no ENB then that's what the Magic Visuals will look like.

Let me know when you are ready for the Enhanced Economy test ... it's just turning on Debug messages and then having a quick look for the messages with the console in-game.