Need help to mod

Wolf382

While I'm having an after lunch coffee I may as well give you what I use for the sun (I don't use any ENB or other graphics overhaul type stuff) ...

Subtle Sunshine - alternative sunglare fx ... it's a pure replacer, so another one with no extra steps after the copy/paste.

Download and and extract as usual. You will see the usual readme and a Textures folder. Copy the Textures folder and paste it into your game's Oblivion\Data folder. That's it for the install.

You won't see a huge difference when the sun is high in the sky, but when it gets low and is coming through the trees and stuff you should see some difference.

If you don't like it just find the Oblivion\Data\Textures\Sky folder and remove the three files sun.dds, sunglare.dds and sunglarenonhdr.dds (and if that leaves the folder empty you can just delete the Sky folder instead).

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hello im gonna try it out but my computer had some problem yesterday apparently its my main hard drive is getting to old so im gonna get some new hard drive parts and install that and then im gonna try out the Subtle Sunshine - alternative sunglare fx

sorry for not write out yesterday couldn't get my computer on

just my luck XD

No problem ... I figured you were working on saving Tamriel from Mehrunes Dagon, but now I see I was wrong. I also saw that you were working on things nearly until the sun came up (for you).

Good luck with the computer repair. I take care of all that stuff myself too, and know that the breakdowns never happen at a good time.

I also wanted to tell you how much I've enjoyed working with you on this Wolf. You impressed me with how much determination you bring to the table.

Have a look back at the events in this topic Wolf and you will see that the challenges you face do not limit you.

In my mind that makes you a better person than those of us who go through life without things that make stuff difficult.

Don't be a stranger ... I'm always checking in here on the Nexus, so I'll see a post here or in a new topic. If you ever have any questions I'll be very happy to do my best to answer them.