⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Need help to mod

Wolf382

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So now we need to activate Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp using OBMM (and I'm hoping it doesn't bite us in the butt!!).

Open OBMM and in the left hand panel find Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp and put a tick mark beside it.

While you are there have a look in the right hand panel and see if it shows any of the red boxes, or if they are all just blue.

Then the UOP is working ... whoohoo ... high fives all around.

To fix the clothing and armor issue we can either try getting OBMM to fix it (sort of a fingers crossed prospect) or we can do an old school Striker method.

Which do you think?

I need to go out for a while again today. The boating store didn't have my stuff ready yesterday so I need to go back today. It shouldn't take long, but I've been wrong about that before.

I'll be back as soon as I can.

I have not a lot of faith in OBMM right now. I know what I'm doing with the Striker copy/paste method ... with OBMM I'm left just hoping it knows what it's doing.

With the UOP it obviously didn't know what it was doing.

The way your game is right now is playable. While I'm gone have some fun, just don't overwrite those saves we made back in the sewers and after the sewers.

When I get back we'll go back to work.

Well the store was closed until later ... so I need to go back in an hour.

When you get back from playing I'll leave a next step for you ...

Open OBMM and put ticks beside Oblivion Citadel Door Fix.esp and UOP Vampire Aging & Face Fix.esp (if you want to do one at a time and test in between is OK but I'm sure both will be alright if you want to do both and then test).