How can anybody srsly play as a Vampire Hunter?

Niklass

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well for one thing she is carrying around an Eldar Scroll and that in itself is a pretty distinct and important reason to at least give her the benefit of the doubt before killing her. I roleplayed that she was what the other vampires were looking for, and obviously having possession of Serena and an Elder Scroll would give us leverage over the vampires.

Well for one thing she is carrying around an Eldar Scroll and that in itself is a pretty distinct and important reason to at least give her the benefit of the doubt before killing her. I roleplayed that she was what the other vampires were looking for, and obviously having possession of Serena and an Elder Scroll would give us leverage over the vampires.

Ahh...but then you go and hand deliver Serana and that Elder Scroll straight over to the Vamps without so much as a raising of an eyebrow.

As for the Elder Scroll I have taken to making sure I have not done that part of the MQ yet, so my Dovahkin has absolutely no idea as to what Serana has on her back, it means nothing to him because his has never seen one much less ever even heard of one.

By the way for anyone who wishes to know....I have found an easy way to kill Serana....the 'Heart Breaker' Mod here on Nexus allows you to kill essential NPC's....by tearing their hearts out of their chests....yes... :blink: ...but looks epic.... :biggrin:

• 3 weeks later...

Actually Im the opposite, how can anybody be satisfied with the fact you cant completely join harkon? I mean in both scenarios you have to kill him

That's easy, if you don't like vampires or don't want to join them. LOL, I'm messing but you're right. I was only looking at one side of this because generally I am all about killing vampires rather than joining them but for someone who is the opposite, you really get the short end of the stick as well.

I mean for crying out loud you have to join the freakin Dawnguard to even be with the vampires and I find that ridiculous and nonsensical. And if you want the player to become the leader of the vampires, just have Isran kill the guy or have the guy hand over the keys without dying (that would be different for Bethesda wouldn't it? I am really asking, my memory isn't that great lol) and it works that way.

So I see your point entirely... at least, I think I do.

I'd have liked the option to pull a "Kain" on the Dawnguard and once Harkon's out of the way, instead of just killing the Dawnguard - turn them and make them work for their new master, few more quests along those lines perhaps.

Course, can be semi-realized with creative use of a few mods now, but it's not the same as having it built in.

Or the reverse - talk Isran into capturing the Volkihar Clan and curing them all via a few well dialogued quests - give the options, be cured or die.

Except maybe Harkon. He'd have to be forced, easier just to kill him, but the option would be there.

Dante, you're a sinister sinister dude... but very creative, lol. We should be afraid, very afraid. I'd force Harkon cured as I feel that would be worse than death for him. :D (of course he would just kill himself anyway or find a way to become an even strong vampire than before)

"How did Harkon do that thing he just did now?"

"Oh, he found some website. Not sure what a website is, but he found one called "Nexus" or something? Anyway, he's a modder now."

"$%&!"

boss, I am curious as to where you were about to go with that, but maybe some things are best left unknown, lol.