Lore friendly Elder Scrolls creatures from other games

Crispyballz

I either want lore friendly or creatures that you can find in the previous Elder Scrolls games. Their location don't have to be 100% lore friendly (since otherwise they wouldnt be in skyrim... duh) but for immersion they could be in the warmer areas and so on, and maybe close to the border.

I don't really want mod packages with a lot of mods, because they usually don't come with customization. Any mods out there?

(For example: Dogtown1's mod pack has a lot of great creatures, but where are the original mods?)

"(For example: Dogtown1's mod pack has a lot of great creatures, but where are the original mods?)"

What original mods?
Dogtown makes all his stuff himself.

Anyhow, I'd love to see some creatures from older TES titles.
Many of those are already made, but nobody has made mod that would strictly follow the lore and only add those.

> Durzogs, Cliffracers, boars etc. etc.

I've seen rare Cliff Racers really high in the skys over the mountains, but they always seem to be flying away and are much too far to shoot. Having them actually swoop down at me would be fun. I'll have to see if I can get a screenshot to show what I'm talking about.

I've seen rare Cliff Racers really high in the skys over the mountains, but they always seem to be flying away and are much too far to shoot. Having them actually swoop down at me would be fun. I'll have to see if I can get a screenshot to show what I'm talking about.

I know those.

Immersive creatures adds those.

And the original mod of course. (Search nexus with "Cliffracer")

Those are actually really nice.

I don't remember what did those things look like in Morrowind, but these are really well made, they have sounds and so on.

I know those.

I don't remember what did those things look like in Morrowind, but these are really well made, they have sounds and so on.

Morrowind had "Wilderness Expanded" or something like that.

But those Cliff Racers I mentioned? I never did and still have not installed any mods that mess with creatures. Those cliffracers are just there to start with.

I know those.

Morrowind had "Wilderness Expanded" or something like that.

But those Cliff Racers I mentioned? I never did and still have not installed any mods that mess with creatures. Those cliffracers are just there to start with.

You should try to get a screenshot of those... Pretty sure these are just hawks...