Is it safe to say Dragonborn is the end of Skyrim DLC?

jazzak25

trademark laws are confusing, anyways they recently trademark or re-trademark or whatever "Redguard" and if its anything like the trademarking before "dawnguard" and "dragonborn" its the next DLC

i was hoping for "dominion" i want to kill elves.

I believe the name Redguard has a good chance of still involving the Thalmor. Supposedly the resistance in Hammerfell is still ongoing..... I wish this too, I have yet to play a character that doesn't murder every last one of them...

UESP Link: http://uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Hammerfell

"

After the Oblivion Crisis, Hammerfell remained a part of the Empire during the Stormcrown Interregnum, which ended when Titus Mede seized the Imperial City and was proclaimed Emperor. During the Great War against the Thalmor-led Aldmeri Dominion, Hammerfell fought with the rest of the Empire, and was invaded by the Thalmor forces. When the war ended, Emperor Titus Mede II ceded a portion of southern Hammerfell to the Dominion and outlawed worship of Talos throughout the Empire. The Redguards, outraged, continued to defy the White-Gold Concordat, forcing Titus Mede II to release Hammerfell as its own, independent state.

The Redguards eventually forced a stalemate with the Dominion, leading to Aldmeri forces withdrawing completely from Hammerfell.

"

I for one was let down with Dragonborn. My thoughts are that it centered more for Mages then anything else. I for one and I'm sure many others do not play a Mage. Not that there's anything wrong with a mage. Being a Warrior/Theif, I sort of felt left out.

Anyways, if there are anymore DLCs, then I would hope at least the "Redguard" DLC will be for Warriors. Redguards are Warriors mainly, so one would hope.