Fallout 4 LOD texture and objects render problem

AidenPierce123

Do you remember which changes you made??

I know this is a lotta fussin' about... but, maybe 'undo' the changes one or three at a time, and see which ones affect the water?

Watching your vid, it looks for all the world like the game engine isn't picking up on what you have various distances set to, especially the shadow pop-in like that. That's just bizarre.

Unfortunately, it's Hard to determine Wich settings are causing this problem on the ini'files I mean, but yesterday I've followed the hint of the other people "edgeburner" And something with the BETHINI application with the recomended settings was fixed (only the water still bad) " A little bit " The Lod and objects render, bridges sometimes still in low quality like in the video, even roads and sometimes too terrain, even with lines of Beth ini in draw distance settings maxed out

Ain't that the truth......

If I have time at some point, maybe I will play with various settings, and see what happens. Rumor has it, you can change settings on the fly, without having to exit the game, just open the console, do a 'refreshini', or some such, and it will run with the new settings.