[WIP] Project NIRN - the Everything Patch

EnaiSiaion

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been mostly debugging - an activity that is hard to screenshot. Spellblades get a bound weapon perk that makes enemies explode when you hit them with a bound weapon and then shoot them with a spell, though.

Conjuration:

1 Conjuration Dual Casting Dual casting Conjuration spells overcharges their effects, increasing duration to 220/250/280% and magicka cost to 280%.

1 Conjuration Mastery Reduces the casting cost of all Conjuration spells by 40/50/60%.

2 Daedric Pact While a daedra is summoned, spells and weapons deal 15/25/35% more damage.

2 Necrolord Spawns the corpse of a legendary snow elf warrior to resurrect.

2 Precedent While a minion is summoned, summoning another minion costs 50/75/100% less magicka.

2 Battlemage Attacks with bound weapons have 25% chance to increase the damage you inflict with spells against the target by 60/80/100% for 5 seconds.

2 Phase Weapons

2 Secret Arts While sneaking and out of sight, conjuration spells are 50/75/100% cheaper.

3 Daedric Armor While a daedra is summoned, you take 5/10/15% reduced damage from enemies.

3 Abyssic Legion While you have a daedra summoned, you also have 2/4/6 weak Dremora Churl minions that respawn 20 seconds after death.

3 Zombie Apocalypse Increases the number of undead you can reanimate by 1/2/3.

3 Danse Macabre When leaving combat, you automatically reanimate all corpses around for 30/60/90 seconds.

3 Annihilation Attacks with bound weapons against a target below 10/20/30% health destroy the target, fully replenishing your magicka.

3 Oblivion Mark Attacks with bound weapons have 25% chance to curse the target to take bonus true damage from the next daedra attack, equal to 100/200/300% of your Conjuration skill.

4 Stormrider (greater power,1/day) Summons a headless ghost that attacks random targets with his lightning hammer for 60/120 seconds.

5 Vessel of Life While you have an undead minion summoned, you cannot die; upon taking fatal damage, the undead is destroyed, fully healing you.

Restoration:

1 Restoration Dual Casting Dual casting Restoration spells overcharges their effects, increasing potency to 220/250/280% and magicka cost to 280%.

1 Restoration Mastery Reduces the casting cost of all Restoration spells by 40/50/60%.

2 Blessed Raiments Healing spells are 20/30/40% more powerful when not wearing armor.

2 Into The Light Healing spells are 50/100/150% more powerful when healing a target below 10% health.
2 Unbreakable Will After 30 seconds in battle, you start regenerating Health and Stamina equal to 10/15/20% of your Restoration skill level per second.
2 Eidolon Spells that affect self are 10/15/20% more powerful.
2 Prismatic Wards While channeling a ward, Restoration and Destruction spells cast with the other hand are 60/80/100% more powerful.
2 Undeath to Death
3 Medevac Movement speed increased by 20/40/60% for 5 seconds after casting a healing spell. This effect has a 30 second cooldown.
3 Untapped Power Build up spellpower while not casting spells. After 24 ingame minutes without casting a spell, your next Destruction or Restoration spell is 4/8/12 times as powerful.
3 Greater Wisdom Increases your highest stat by 5/10/15.
3 Second Wind After 30 seconds in battle, you start regenerating Magicka at a rate of 15/25/35% of your Restoration skill level per second.
3 Untouchable Wards are 20/40/60% cheaper to cast.
3 Hellfire Sermon Undead spells set nearby living enemies on fire with golden flames, dealing true damage equal to 5/10/15% of their current Health.
4 Amazing Grace (power, 6 sec cooldown) Dodge all incoming damage for 1/2 seconds.
5 Rapture (greater power, 1/day) Fully heal self, purge diseases and restore 100 magicka and stamina per second for 15 seconds.

Looks really great!

I like the "Do thing X to gain buff for Y seconds", it's somewhat "Borderlands-like", and it will definitely make combat different, as you'd know how to quickly lash out more damage, or gain protection or so.
Less passive effects, more active effects. It's good thing. (Or well, passively active? As you don't need to activate new spell to gain buffs from perk. you know what I mean :biggrin: )

Are these going to replace some of the old perks or just be added as completely new?
(Well, some are obviously replacers, like reduce mana cost and so. )

Really looking forwards to this project, I'll be gladly starting to use it once it's out.

• 1 month later...

I like the look of this. I'm tired of seeing a mod that looks interesting and then thinking "oh, is this compatible with SkyRe?. The ReProccer is kind of annoying too. I remember when it was easy to use, all you needed was a proper Stats.xml file to go with it. Now you need a patch for nearly every armor mod you try to use with it anyway, I'm lost as to what point it serves anymore. All I want is something that will make the game a bit more difficult and rewarding which I suppose SkyRe does but there are things it doesn't do and won't allow other mods to do along side it.

• 4 weeks later...

Patience... :P Excellent Racials just got released, so that's another puzzle piece.

Ordinator however seems largely pointless because there is no more competitive niche for it, so it's on the backburner as of now.

Edited by EnaiSiaion