Dragons not giving souls.

Vexari

Alright, i'll do that. The only mod which I currently have installed which touchs on ANYTHING relating to dragons is Deadly Dragons, i'll work with it. I mean I know it's one of the mods I have installed which is doing it but I do NOT want to completely reinstall this game AGAIN and start from scratch once more. This would be the 5th or 6th time.

it won't help much, but there is many people who report the same problem after installing Dragonborn, looks like a game failure, Deadly dragon is out for long and I2edshift (mod author) close the comment section since Dragonborn's release, go and check is comment page, he is explaining clearly "what and why it's going this way

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Load order for this bug:

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

Unofficial skyrim patch.esp

Dawnguard.esm

Unofficial Dawnguard patch.esp

Heartfire.esm

Unofficial Heartfire patch.esp

Dragonborn.esm

Unofficial Dragonborn patch.esp

(any other mods).

Keep in mind that Boss places (Unofficial skyrim patch.esp) after (Unofficial Dragonborn patch.esp), that is causing the conflict.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

if any still get this problem, just start up elder scrolls whitout all mods, just start the steam one. ''if useing nexus mod'' and load just Before dragon, and kill it and get soul, then save and then log in to the secondary launcher that nexus provide and have all your mods again, whitout turning them off and stuff, mostly its The Unofficial Skyrim patch that Brake this, only on first dragon tho,