Are there any ENB's that *only* have God Rays and Lens Flare?

EvilDeadAsh34

Are there any ENB's that *only* have God Rays and Lens Flare?

Why i'm asking about those specifically is that i already use Imaginator, URWL and Dynavision for my color management and DoF but i sorely miss those two options that only ENB's provide. Plus i don't want the ridiculous performance hit that normal ENB's have on my game. If there isn't one specifically for that is there a way to turn off all the "junk" i don't want? I have no experience with tinkering weith them or i would have done it myself by now.

Thanks for any help or suggestions.

I think i solved my own problem. I downloaded Project ENB and inside the mod as an optional install was a file for "extreme performance" and It ended up being almost exactly what i wanted. I got my god rays, which was the most important, some slightly better facial shadows and it says it's supposed to have lens flare activated but i haven't noticed it yet. Not a big deal though. Very happy now and i have had nearly zero performance impact which is also what i wanted and i'm still running at a solid 60 fps.

Thanks to those who looked and to Jason2112 for the reply. I'll consider this topic closed.