Better CC Anti-Material Rifle Mod

Bonecrusher6621

The CC's Anti-Material Rifle is a friggin' joke!! It looks like it was hastily slapped together by a pre-schooler in less than 5 minutes and looks like it too! It was probably created by a novice greenhorn. The damage is absolutely terrible and looks terrible. I was wondering if some one could make amod redesigning it to be on par with both XM Anti-Material Rifle Mods and looks similar with all the bells and whistles and the same damage and can shoot really far away. Bethesda's idea of putting anything on the barrel whether it is a bayonet,suppresser or compansator reduces damage and damage done from far away is stupid and unreal. Realistically muzzle velocity and bullet trajectory decrease with a suppresser because it couneracts the gasses in the barrel that is why many .50 rifles have a heavy duty vented and shrouded barrel and another thing is bipods are useless and would like to see an actual working bipod. Forgive me for ranting and raving like a lunatic but this really grinds my gears so to speak. Anyways getting back on topic, All I would like to see is an improved and redesigned mod for the CC rifle that is on par with the Xm 2010 and Xm 2076 that does realistic damage. I mainly play on the console for Xbox and would like to see a possible port of a mod.

Edited by Bonecrusher6621

I forgot to mention I am looking for a possible port to Xbox. Unfortunately there are only a couple of mods tha overhaul the rifle on xbox(console) and they really suck. Unfortunately the mod that was ported to Xbox has been taken down ,I just did a search for it in Bethesda mods and it came up no mods match your search criteria. And this was then new vegas port to fallout 4 . Damn that sucks! The mod author has changed pemission and refuses to port it to other sites. Damn toxic mod authors! They take the fun out of everything. Why do people have to be such assholes these days! They certainly have a big stick up their ass that's for sure.

Edited by Bonecrusher6621

I forgot to mention I am looking for a possible port to Xbox. Unfortunately there are only a couple of mods tha overhaul the rifle on xbox(console) and they really suck. Unfortunately the mod that was ported to Xbox has been taken down ,I just did a search for it in Bethesda mods and it came up no mods match your search criteria. And this was then new vegas port to fallout 4 . Damn that sucks! The mod author has changed pemission and refuses to port it to other sites. Damn toxic mod authors! They take the fun out of everything. Why do people have to be such assholes these days! They certainly have a big stick up their ass that's for sure.

Kinda like the one that is up yours?

Why can't mod users just accept that some folks don't want to use Beth.net.

They make these things for free, I only see one toxic thing here.

Please be considerate and read-through what you've written before you send it, and ask yourself if it would feel okay if people said those things to do.