Who is the best modder of all Skyrim modding community?

Pokezeynep

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a stupid question.

This is like asking what is the best shade of purple. It's not only irrelevant and useless, it's entirely normative (up to opinion) and impossible to properly define.

I mean, how are you going to select the best modder? Everyone's working in different areas of the game, they've produced different things, and they've had high and low points.

Are you going to rate them on their knowledge of the game? Good luck finding out how much everyone knows, it's not like they have a preset "knowledge index" number. Are you going to rate them on the popular projects they've released? Well gee, aren't there a lot of mods that good that are passed over? Are you going to rate them based on the number of mods they've released? Golly darn, some guys have released a ton of crap-mods, and some people have way more time to burn on modding than others!

Overall this question can't be answered by anyone. If you want to form an opinion based on the mods you like and use you're perfectly capable of doing that. It's not like anyone is going to agree with you though.

Meh.

Honestly?
It's impossible to compare things like that.

The two guys (I do believe they are guys? Right?) (Ghosu and Enaisiaion that is)
Are some of my favorite modders.
I've liked all their mods.

And then there's guys like T3nd0, Xarrian, Erkeil, whom I've been in contact couple Many of times, and they are really pleasant to "work" with, even if they handle some of the best mods around Nexus. (And most complicated ones? So there's alot of "tension" in air when something goes haywire.)
And they all have given their personal touch to their mods.
Even if Requiem, ERSO and SkyRe all change massive amounts of things, same things in many cases, they are still quite different.

You can't compare things like that.
All the mentioned people, and many else, build awesome mods for the rest of the community.

However! It is possible to say who are the worst modders!
:devil:

*HAR HAR HAR HAR*

@matortheeternal
Don't take it too seriously.

Edited by Guest