Who is the best modder of all Skyrim modding community?

Pokezeynep

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aren't that animations of an monster, that is already ingame? Troll or something (since all imported creatures do the same) - haven't played the game quite a while so my memory is fading. Replacing an exisiting creature is no big deal (especially if you don't have to model/texture it) - and of course you get banned, it's a simple rule not to rip content.

EDIT: Though i guess you can export DA:O anmations as well (like the 3D mesh) and once you have it in 3DsMax you can import it to Skyrim...would be of interest if they are added as new animations, but i guess this is just a replacer.

Edited by ghosu

Look at that headbutt and the jump double fist attack it apears new to me. I Check the real dragon age orgins ogre in a movie and does the same animations. I havent played the game for a big while too so i can be wrong.

Edited by MikeDavis

well, popularity has never been a good measure of anything since the dawn of time.

Well, personally I've always found it to be an excellent measure of what the majority like :wink:

Popularity tells you how many people 1/ know about the work and 2/ like it just enough to download/commend/upvote/award it.

There are many awesome bands no one knows about. Does this mean they suck? Fewer people appreciate Vivaldi than Britney Spears even though they often buy expensive hardware to listen to it. Does this mean Britney Spears is better?

well, popularity has never been a good measure of anything since the dawn of time.

Well, personally I've always found it to be an excellent measure of what the majority like :wink:

Popularity tells you how many people 1/ know about the work and 2/ like it just enough to download/commend/upvote/award it.

There are many awesome bands no one knows about. Does this mean they suck? Fewer people appreciate Vivaldi than Britney Spears even though they often buy expensive hardware to listen to it. Does this mean Britney Spears is better?

Not my point at all, it was just meant to be a light hearted throw away comment. :)

I was merely saying that popularity indicates what more people like currently, not whether it's any good or not. I can assure you that I have more Vivaldi than Britney Spears in my music collection, but I couldn't argue that Vivaldi is more popular than her, certainly not at the moment anyway, better is a simple matter of fact, but not more popular.

For example, right now I'm listening to Devil Sold His Soul, one of the finest bands out there imho, but I expect that no one reading this has ever even heard of them :devil: