ℹ️ Download History temporarily unavailable ×

[Mod Request] I'm colorblind and need some help..

nicoalbb

Hi all, I've been searching through the mods for quite some time now and I haven't been able to find a mod that helps with my colorblindness (third language not sure if that's spelled right)

To the point; I like exploring planets and I'm sort of a completionist about it, thing is most of the times flora and minerals are pretty much the same except for colour so for me it takes a huge amount of time to find these, I was able to find a mod that adds a big question mark to unscaned fauna and I was wondering if its possible to do something similar for flora and minerals..

I belive this could help not only colorblind people but also completionist like myself and specific missions which sometimes get tiresome (I have been exploring a planet for 3 days now and cant find the last piece of flora anywhere)

Really hope someone has the time for this and I thank you in advance.

PS: This is the mod I found https://www.nexusmods.com/nomanssky/mods/1668

Hi nicoalbb

Sorry to hear your colour blindness affects the game in the way you described above, but I think your best bet would be to make a suggestion on Zendesk and hope Hello Games see and maybe come up with something.

Best wishes,

Myself :happy:

Just to add, I have since sent a request on your behalf and taken a screengrab so they can see what your asking for. Fingers crossed for you and other gamers who have colour blindness. :happy:

Edited by northener69

• 2 weeks later...