Lydia's head is missing after (possibly) using commands

gyroknight

Hi,

For some reason, I'm having a problem with Lydia's head properly rendering after using a combination of NPC-editing ESPs and other console commands. This bug only occurs when Lydia is set to Nord (which she should be), but for some reason, my save always loads her as a Breton. I have to manually type "setrace nord" in the console, and that's when the head disappears. Oddly enough, the eyes remain and float in midair. I have tried using enable, disable, markfordelete, resurrect, player.placeatme, and recycleactor (I think this is the command responsible) but to no avail. The glitch is only present on this save, other saves' (different characters, not my main) Lydias work fine, and even with all plugins disabled, the bug persists. This is also the only save where the custom ESP Lydia's mouth doesn't move, even though dialogue works. The ESP works fine on other saves.

Any help would be appreciated, the save is located here: http://db.tt/2XVqHKGt

I've created a Lydia as a separate NPC in NPC Editor, and the Lydia copy works fine, however, the real one still has the missing Nord head problem. I tried editing the ESS, but I couldn't find Lydia's entry. If anyone knows how to intepret the hex codes, any help would be appreciated.