Calling all oldies (those born before 1980!)

Michaeljcox24

If you're a gaming vet like me, you'll remember a game on the old 8-bit machines called Barbarian. You'll also fondly remember the cover for the game, featuring a UK model at the time called Maria Whittaker, and Wolf from Gladiators. Not gonna post a link incase I get in trouble, but google images Barbarian 1987 and you won't have to search for long.

Are there any mods for costumes / armour for female CBBE on the nexus for Leather Bikini (even though it's not really a bikini) similar to the one the model on the front of the game was wearing?

I'm afraid I don't know of a mod that you're looking for, so apologies if going slightly OT, but thought I'd say that Barbarian was one of my favourite games on my Speccy 128k +2 :thumbsup:

As for the "bikini outfit" - I've personally not seeing anything like it for Skyrim, but hopefully someone else can chip in on this. I take it you've looked through Nexus' Armours and Clothing mod categories?

There are a few mods out there which add in bikini armor for CBBE. Most of them modify existing armors (like steal, iron, leather, etc) but you can pick and choose which ones to install. Trying searching 'cbbe' in the nexus mod files, and modify the search to show 'most endorsed first', there are many different 'armor overhaul' mods to choose from with many different armos in each, surely one of the armors in one of these mods is close to what you are looking for.

Yeah I saw the standard bikini ones, but they don't really equate to a animal skin / leather brown bikini thing that provides decent armour. My new character is a barbarian amazonian type, but I don't fancy prancing around dental floss.

Oh well.

P.S +1 to the lad who remembers it on the Speccy +2 :smile:

I'm far too young to know the game as far as gameplay goes, but I have indeed seen the cover (my parents made sure I knew about all the cool stuff!) and I think that it would indeed be awesome to make (though I'm no mesh designer)