Mod that increases the maximum number of conjurable minions?

Genoc1deP7

Hey all,

First post outside of the bug area..
I've been downloading tons of mods recently and really enjoy summoning creatures both in and out of werewolf/vampire form not to mention just in general.

Is anyone aware of a mod that increases the number of maximum conjurable minions/creatures?

Ive got the "Skyrim Perk Enhancements and Rebalanced gameplay" mod which allows for the "Twin Souls" perk in the Conjuration tree to be maxed at 10, allowing for up to 12 conjurable minions, however for some reason it seems that i'm still capped at 2 in game.

Any suggestions appreciated as well as a fix to the twin souls bug.

Cheers<3

All it takes is one mod with a dirty edit to effectively undo any changes to the vanilla perk -- and it could easily leave all the others undisturbed.

If that's the case i'll get in touch with the editor and chat with him about the issue. It's weird because the perk points are still there to be used, but they just don't do anything it seems.

The way vanilla Twin Souls is implemented is extremely frustrating -- short of changing it, there is no way to increase your number of summons (e.g. adding a new perk/ability/whatever that doubles your summons gives you the expected 2 without Twin Souls, but also limits you to two with Twin Souls). This is quite annoying to those of us who try to maintain maximum compatibility by not modifying anything vanilla, only to be completely blocked out of what could very easily have been a simple addition.

In other words, your perk mod there is still able to add its new Twin Souls 2, 3, etc. perks, but their effects are basically overwritten by the vanilla Twin Souls perk that some mod's dirty edit in effect put back.

If I were you I'd disable all the mods after that perk overhaul, and then turn them on again one-by-one until I found the culprit responsible. Then try cleaning that mod with TES5Edit, and/or get in touch with the author to let them know about the conflict.

Heh, I've got the opposite problem. Somehow, I've gotten unlimited summons. It's driving me mad. I've even uninstalled my game and made a new character to try and fix it. I'm overpowered and I don't like it. Must be a broken mod.

As for a mod that gives you more, pretty sure conjuration madness puts in a perk for that.

Edited by Theguyy

Heh, I've got the opposite problem. Somehow, I've gotten unlimited summons. It's driving me mad. I've even uninstalled my game and made a new character to try and fix it. I'm overpowered and I don't like it. Must be a broken mod.

As for a mod that gives you more, pretty sure conjuration madness puts in a perk for that.

So, I tried to get that mod. Got the perk, and I now can have up to 3....

Weird as hell.