FO4 crashes seconds after launching HELP

beepboopboys

hi there !

Like i tought it was my mods ,so i reinstalled the game and the mods ,tried to run it offline ( without mods and with mods) and even now i uninstalled every mod ,uninstalled Fallout4 and reinstalled it and even launched the game vanilla without internet and as soon as its on the main menu it crashes again like 4 seconds after it launched.

I dont find any solution for this issue anywhere ,please help me i just wanna play the god damm game.

My graphics card is up to date ,as well as my cpu ,is it some conflict with windows 10 or something ?

There are probably some leftover files somewhere. If you use a mod manager, need to tell it to uninstall all mods, also need to make sure that all traces of FO4 have been removed. That means the folder in your documents folder, and also the folder in App Data, which is a hidden folder.

There are probably some leftover files somewhere. If you use a mod manager, need to tell it to uninstall all mods, also need to make sure that all traces of FO4 have been removed. That means the folder in your documents folder, and also the folder in App Data, which is a hidden folder.

i uninstalled fo4 again and deleted any trace of it or nexus mod on my computer,do you know if theres a softwarer i cna run to make sure theresno traces anywhere ?

There is Revo Uninstaller Portable, but, it should be ran FOR the uninstall, then it knows what to go looking for. After the fact though, Maybe CCleaners registry cleaner? Although, that is a dangerous tool to play with...... I don't really recommend it.

Did you uninstall your mod manager as well? Or at least, tell it to uninstall all your mods?

If you're still having problems, open the folder options and make sure that the " show hidden folders " option is checked. You can then use the search box in lower left of the screen to search, Fallout 4. This should show any files left over from your install. Something to remember is that if you use Vortex to manage your mods, use the Purge Mods button located at top of the Vortex mod page before you uninstall anything from the game. Since you have already removed and reinstalled everything, I suggest you try a program called " Glary Utilities " It's a pretty safe program that can be removed after use if you don't want to keep it. It will scan your registry for empty or unnecessary file fragments it will show you what it finds, before you tell it to clean the files. it also cleans out useless junk. You decide what gets cleaned up. I think it's easier than cccleaner. Have you made sure you added f4se back into the data folder and made your .ini edits. I'm sort of going through the same problem after not playing fo4 in 5 months, problems starting the game that I need to check out, hopefully something simple I'm overlooking. Good luck, and when you get running again, post here telling what worked. It could help someone else in the future.