What is wrong with my lighting? [Small video included]

forthemods08

I'm assuming it has to do with a setting that determines light or shadow distance to load. Are all your settings maxed? I'm assuming you could use the Skyrim Configurator to change a setting to fix it. Theres some settings under lighting in the Skyrim Configurator called "Shadow Distance Interior" and "shadow fade" and a Off/On Setting for Torch Shadows.

Its a powerful tool, but you really need to be careful using it.

You can manually try incrasing the light LOD,changing fLightLODStartFade=3500 to 7000.It's not shadows,looks like the distance the light starts,but if 7000 don't work,try 14000,if nothing,then it's something in a mod,cause my lights seem ok at a far distance and it don't mess with framerates too much,maybe a few fps difference.

With the setting at 3500,I don't see the issue til I'm way back farther than you go(I gotta be in water beyond the dock).In the city,at 14000 setting,I can see the guards with torches clear across the way when standing at the orphanage.So I'm taking it it's something with the mod doing it,cuase I don't use any mods,other than body replacers.Have you tried using BOSS to look for incompatibility,or load order? Edited by Belial666