Reorganising the quest log?

crptpyr

Are there any mods that either change the way your quest log is sorted (ie, sorting the quests by last objective completed rather than the time you initially acquired the quest) or otherwise allow the player to manually resort the list or move quests to the top? Because I find that the quest log gets really cluttered really quick. Thanks

Are there any mods that either change the way your quest log is sorted (ie, sorting the quests by last objective completed rather than the time you initially acquired the quest) or otherwise allow the player to manually resort the list or move quests to the top? Because I find that the quest log gets really cluttered really quick. Thanks

I take great pains to make sure I don't have too many open quests at once..... Preston is the biggest contributor though. I got a mod so he will only give you ONE quest at a time.... unfortunately, the way the game works, (or, at least, that particular mod....) If I turn in a quest, he hands me another one.... and it's possible to pick up the settlement quests simply by wandering thru. Another annoyance factor for me is, unless I 'volunteer' to by the Minutemen General, I can't turn in the settlement quests I picked up by accident, to close them out.