Simple Sig in Seconds .. ♥ it. Learn how to in 30s or less &#97

Gremxula

I have noticed very few people on these and many other forums don't use or even know about the use of Alt codes. This can be used as a sig or in your main text when posting almost anywhere like facebook etc...

So here is a simple tutorial on how to do it.

1...Ensure that you are using a PC keybaord with the NumLock light on. That's the default single left hand light on most keyboards.

2...Get your text and find your Alt code that you want to use. I use this site for that http://www.alt-codes.net/

3...This bumper sticker type sig will be made in 3 sections to keep it easy to learn how.

1... Choose font and Text size. For this tutorial Comic Sans MS and 24.

2...Set colour and enter your text as normal. Set next colour.

3...Hold down the Alt key and use the code in the number pad and release both. Alt plus 3 gives a ♥ Alt plus15 ..... ☼

4...there is no 4 just repeat 2.

Skyrim bring's into your Life.

Ok now the sticker is finished revert your colour and font back to original settings to continue typing or simply save and exit. The easy way to revert is simply click on existing text.

♫ There are some differences in code numbers for different countries so if you don't get what you expect don't blame me get a local code list :smile:

If you find this helpful I would it if you posted here so I could see your creations.