What do None Canadians think of our Premier

Thor.

What is a penny we don't have such thing here anymore :confused:

although i miss it already :teehee:

also not liking the high $, manufacturing companies shipping out to the states and so on, because of it. It may benefit some but not all.

Edited by Thor.

I don't know about politicans, but British Columbia, I know is one of the most beautiful as scenery goes. Politicians come and go but the beauty of nature is forever.

Until the land gets sold to China, strip mined, the materials sent to China and taxed as American Exports, processed in China, then sold back to us with a fair markup to pay for all those transportation costs and to just drive in the point that we're pretty much buying back our own resources. I don't think Canada quite has that problem yet.

Its kind of sad how so many people don't ask about what goes around here in Canada, especially politics. Although the states in another hand, i bet allot you know what happens there.

I call it ignorance but that's such harsh word.

Edited by Thor.

I don't know about politicans, but British Columbia, I know is one of the most beautiful as scenery goes. Politicians come and go but the beauty of nature is forever.

Until the land gets sold to China, strip mined, the materials sent to China and taxed as American Exports, processed in China, then sold back to us with a fair markup to pay for all those transportation costs and to just drive in the point that we're pretty much buying back our own resources. I don't think Canada quite has that problem yet.

If you're talking about BC. That's the Western most Provence in Canada.