NMC and Ojo Bueno are crashing my game once I get outside

Wje01

I have a 1070 with 8 gigs of vram and the 4gb patch enabled. I have installed them plenty of times no problem but for some reason now they refuse to work. I cant load into an outdoor save or when I start a new game and exit Doc Mitchells house it crashes. I also have the Broken Paradise enb and for once in my life I have had no problems with an ENB

I dont run PN I just use some of the mods with standalone features from it like cyberware, helmet oeverlays and the Enhanced vision(nightvision etc) but I installed UPP because i forgot about it but there was no change

Yes I have that compatability patch installed but Iwasnt sure if I should use the WRP patch instead but I stuck with eve

Heap Replacement is enabled through NVSE

The frame rate is also dropping in Doc Mitchells house

If you add (or remove) any VWD/LOD textures (such as NMC, Vurt's WFO, or Ojo Bueno), please see the 'Checklist Item #15 & 16' entries in the wiki "Fallout NV Mod Conflict Troubleshooting" guide regarding the need to run both TES4LL and FNVLODGen; or xLODGen - Terrain LOD beta for FNV, FO3, FO4, FO4VR, TES5, SSE, TES5VR, ENDERAL. Also recommend you read the 'LOD/VWD Texture Packs' section of the wiki "FNV General Mod Use Advice" article first.

Also check out the 'Issue - Gazing in certain directions causes a freeze' entry, 'Issue: Modded game CTDs on startup' entry, and the 'Solutions to Performance problems' section in that "Troubleshooting" guide.

-Dubious-

Most of those steps I have already taken with the exception of the LOD generation but what im trying to figure out is why Ojo and NMC are destroying my game this time around. I have never had a problem with them and I can run an ENB fine without them but with them it crashes. If I run no ENB with these texture packs I can run the game but face severe frame drops everywhere I look which leads me to believe that they are sucking up all the performance my game has to offer and I dont know why. Even on the lowest versions of them I still have these problems.

I have decided to scrap the whole thin and wait for more mod updates and a new computer. With various MO2 problems I have encountered and a little bit of mistakes on my part its not worth either the time or effort to finish and fix this.

I have decided to scrap the whole thin and wait for more mod updates and a new computer. With various MO2 problems I have encountered and a little bit of mistakes on my part its not worth either the time or effort to finish and fix this.

A few months ago I did a Dust playthrough of FNV and I used Gopher's relatively new FNV guide to ensure I had all the important stuff covered. I used Vortex for the first time and a combination of NMC and OJO Bueno. I have a 1080 video card. Aside from a few teething problems getting the right compatibility patches for some of the mods I used, it was a relatively stable experience and performance was good.

If you used a guide like Gopher's, you might have a better experience.