issues found need help

Kinnapegg

my character customization of Nora has the following issues i need help rectifying them ..

no eyebrows

individual features CANNOT be selected

no makeup, damage, blemishes, face paint or tattoos show up

face has no real detail

some hairstyles esp. those pertaining to depravity, project Valkyrie, outcasts and remnants, fusion city rising and America rising DO NOT how up apart from a shaded scalp

PLEASE NOTE:

have attempted playing the game without mods, without vortex to no prevail.

also tried re installing FO4 multiple times as first re install rectified the issue until i put in Nora companion and hairstyle mods then the issue came back (tried deactivating the installed plugins but no improvement.) re installed FO4 a 2nd time but nothing changed

edit:

also when I am modifying Nora's face the whole face is highlighted for HAIR, EYES, CHIN...etc. options

Edited by Kinnapegg

my character customization of Nora has the following issues i need help rectifying them ..

no eyebrows

face has no real detail

some hairstyles esp. those pertaining to depravity, project Valkyrie, outcasts and remnants, fusion city rising and America rising DO NOT how up apart from a shaded scalp

PLEASE NOTE:

also tried re installing FO4 multiple times as first re install rectified the issue until i put in Nora companion and hairstyle mods then the issue came back (tried deactivating the installed plugins but no improvement.) re installed FO4 a 2nd time but nothing changed

edit:

also when I am modifying Nora's face the whole face is highlighted for HAIR, EYES, CHIN...etc. options

and when i did the whole uninstall to reinstall procedure i will delete all FO3 related files saved on Disk C and deactivate all active plugins and mods followed by a complete uninstall of vortex.

the issue remanis even without vortex reinstalled and starting a new game so i know it isnt a corrupt save game. and when i finish the reinstallation of FO4 i first try it without vortex or the mods ( only once did this measure actually work) and then i copy all the old FO$ files from my external hard drive onto my FO4 folder

Note:

before performing to reinstall of FO4 i first copy ALL FO4 files from disk C onto a portable HD so i can have it as a failsafe. i then turn off the PC and disconnect the portable HD so it cantsend data in any way during the reinstal of FO4.

no eyebrows

face has no real detail

PLEASE NOTE:

edit:

and when i did the whole uninstall to reinstall procedure i will delete all FO3 related files saved on Disk C and deactivate all active plugins and mods followed by a complete uninstall of vortex.

the issue remanis even without vortex reinstalled and starting a new game so i know it isnt a corrupt save game. and when i finish the reinstallation of FO4 i first try it without vortex or the mods ( only once did this measure actually work) and then i copy all the old FO$ files from my external hard drive onto my FO4 folder

Note:

before performing to reinstall of FO4 i first copy ALL FO4 files from disk C onto a portable HD so i can have it as a failsafe. i then turn off the PC and disconnect the portable HD so it cantsend data in any way during the reinstal of FO4.

BTW how do i import Plugin lists from Vortex? ive heard about doing it with NMM and MO2 but i use Vortex ( tried NMM and MO2 before but wasnt satisfied)