Ghoulish perk without friendly ghouls

bieliqus

I know but then they are hidden God know where and don't come out. This is interesting feature of F4 that ghouls crawl out from various places, how many times i was ambushed by them :D When you play at night and ghoul sneaks to you, you can even sh.t yourself, its better than horror movie. My friend stopped playing Fallout 4 during night because of that.

I know but then they are hidden God know where and don't come out. This is interesting feature of F4 that ghouls crawl out from various places, how many times i was ambushed by them :D When you play at night and ghoul sneaks to you, you can even sh.t yourself, its better than horror movie. My friend stopped playing Fallout 4 during night because of that.

LOLOL. I hear ya there brother. :D There was more than one occasion where I was walking thru an area I thought I had cleared, only to be surprised by getting hit from behind by a couple ferals that were stashed away.......

Might have a look at the perk in FO4Edit, and see if anything obvious presents itself for that. I tend to agree with you. If they are there, I would just as soon they come out and play. :D