auto equip best arrows

westernnomad

I've always wondered why the default arrows that equip are the worst in your collection, whether iron or falmer arrows, when the wise dragon slayer runs out of his best arrows, the next best arrows would be on standby.

Are there any existing mods that will auto equip your best arrows as needed instead of worst? I've searched both steam and nexus.

You may be interested in this mod:

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/28079

It changes all the arrows to have the same damage rating, so that you only really need to have one type on you at any given time. Since Dawnguard added arrow crafting, there's no longer a need to fret over damage with this mod active. Your arrows will always do the same damage; material is now just cosmetic.

That's my input for the day! :P

You may be interested in this mod:

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/28079

It changes all the arrows to have the same damage rating, so that you only really need to have one type on you at any given time. Since Dawnguard added arrow crafting, there's no longer a need to fret over damage with this mod active. Your arrows will always do the same damage; material is now just cosmetic.

That's my input for the day! :P

Not really what I had in mind or even want. This mod sounds more like a cheat than a convenience. Dragonborns have to earn their way to the top.

It is due to how the arrows sort in your inventory at least that is what my tests had seemed to indicate. I even had a mod up for a bit that renamed the arrows to order by damage. It seemed to work but then I ended up removing it because I got tired of trying to update and patch with all the various other mods out there. And I ended up having more arrows than I could shake a stick at once the crafting with Dawnguard came available.

• 10 months later...