Suggestion: New games that might be good for The Nexus forums

Netwit2008

Hello to all you new folks, hugs and I missed you to all my friends. I've been away so long, things have really changed over here. Looks very nice Dark0ne!

I got stolen away from Skyrim and Oblivion for a while by several games. Two that have taken up a significant amount of my time are Minecraft and now Path of Exile.

I know there are tons of Minecraft resources out there, but nobody does it like the Nexus. That is one I'd like to see here. The newest is Path of Exile. It's basically a Diablo II clone, but man they did things right. It's everything Diablo 3 should have been, for those of us that were sorely disappointed in the game. POE is also free to play, which makes it twice as nice.

The playing field for that one is new since it just hit open beta the last of January 2013. There are a few resources out there, but not many yet. It would be great to see Nexus get in on that from the ground floor.

Just a couple of suggestions :o)

Thanks Thandal! That really does explain things quite well. I knew it was a well thought out process, or else we'd have every game under the sun here, and I agree that's not necessary. Minecraft is probably more than well represented. There are many resources out there for it, modding is encouraged in the form of making custom maps, skins and textures. I suggested both of these games because this is my community and I'm selfish :biggrin: It would be nice to discuss and create with folks I already know and trust.

I like seeing the Nexus expand, but I do agree that every game is not for this community. I could see potential problems with Minecraft after reading Robin's post. Especially after having hosted a server for the game. Again, I thank you. Good info to know!