Race Balancing Project Issues

Amacher2772

I am looking for some help or advice, I installed the Race Balancing Project mod but all of the new characters are not loading correctly. (ex. hidden elf and rest of company) Their skin is purple/pink and the only thing you can see is their eyes and hair. The bodies are there but no faces and like I said the bodies are purple. Maybe I installed it wrong? I used Wrye Bash to install it and the only file I used to install was the 00 core file. Nothing else. Here is my load order sorted out by BOSS. Also I am running on Windows 7 if that means anything. Let me know if you require any more information!

Oblivion.esm
Oscuro's_Oblivion_Overhaul.esm
Kvatch Rebuilt.esm
Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp
UOPS Additional Changes.esp
DLCShiveringIsles.esp
Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.esp
_Real_Lights.esp
Living Economy.esp
Living Economy - Items.esp
Cutthroat Merchants.esp
DLCHorseArmor.esp
DLCHorseArmor - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCOrrery.esp
DLCOrrery - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCVileLair.esp
DLCVileLair - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCMehrunesRazor.esp
DLCMehrunesRazor - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCSpellTomes.esp
DLCThievesDen.esp
DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch - SSSB.esp
Oscuro's_Oblivion_Overhaul.esp
Kvatch Rebuilt.esp
DLCBattlehornCastle.esp
DLCBattlehornCastle - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCFrostcrag.esp
DLCFrostcrag - Unofficial Patch.esp
AFK_Frostcrag.esp
Viking Village.esp
Harvest [Flora].esp
Harvest [Flora] - DLCFrostcrag.esp
MidasSpells.esp
Midas Assimulator Addon - Oscuro.esp
Midas Assimulator Addon - Ench Jewels Enhanced.esp
Midas Assimulator Addon - Shivering.esp
bgBalancingEVCore.esp
bgMagicEV.esp
bgMagicBonus.esp
bgMagicEVPaperChase.esp
bgMagicAlchemy.esp
bgMagicPotionNumberSoulGemValue.esp
bgIntegrationEV.esp
bgMagicLightningbolt.esp
Bashed Patch, 0.esp
Edited by Amacher2772

I'm not a Wrye Bash expert ... I've seen that mentioned often by the experts. My next guess would be that it has something to do with either not having all the requirements or possibly something in the bash tags (if you're changing any of those before rebuilding the patch).

- Edit - When you say you only installed the Core 00 files were there other folders that included resources for other races?

Edited by Striker879

I am no Wrye Bash expert either haha....I only read that in a pdf file that explained WB thoroughly and it said something about rebuilding the patch with each new mod. Anyway, I did screw around with some of the bash tags, the only one I can think of that would affect it would be the Races tag so I put that one back to normal and rebuilt it like you suggest, and it didn't work unfortunately.

I believe you'd want to leave the tags at their default values after running BOSS (just going on what I recall the experts saying again ... may be only as accurate as my memory of the advice though).

Here is what I currently switched on before,

-Quiet Feet - Said it improved system performance ;)

-Armour shows amulets

-Armour shows rings

-No light Flicker

These are the only ones I check to on. Maybe these are not bash tags? I don't really know what a bash tag is, I was taking a guess. But I am switching them back to off and going to rebuild patch at the moment..

Those don't strike me as bash tags ... WB has plenty of options. I think the bash tags will be in curly brackets (like {Invent}) and the tag name abbreviated like that example.

In that case then, I did not change any of those myself.

I just added a picture, maybe that will help explain what is happening. This only happens to the newly added characters, all of the original races are fine.

Edited by Amacher2772