Hatch in Lucas Simms' house

mezlo

After playing for many many hours and multiple characters I was fairly sure that I'd discovered just about everything, especially in Megaton. Well, guess what? I just found the hatch in Lusas Simms' house! :ohmy: As many times as I've broken into his house, I can't believe I hadn't found it before. :)

Who else has discovered this cool little niche in Megaton?

Mez

I discovered the hatch right after I spend 30 mins trying to jump up to his roof (I placed a barrel next to the rail near the lowest point of his roof, then put a crate on that - much of the time was spent just trying to stop my guy over jumping the crate). :verymad:

I found the hatch in my second playthrough and i love it up there (sniping) its cool to hang out and wud be neet to see a mod that unlocks thos doors into a free shack but the hatch was some hinden well but to me it dosent fit where its at on the ousid it seems to close to the corner like it wud be in the bed room

Found it in my second playthrough.

Orginally, I always wondered how the sheriff got up there. Everytime I turned on Megaton, he's be waiting up there with his rifle taking pot-shots at me while I was down below. It felt so good to finally learn how to get up there and kill him first whenever I rampaged through town so he couldn't do that to me anymore :devil: .

• 2 weeks later...
I discovered the hatch right after I spend 30 mins trying to jump up to his roof (I placed a barrel next to the rail near the lowest point of his roof, then put a crate on that - much of the time was spent just trying to stop my guy over jumping the crate). :verymad:

Haha, that's how I found it, too. It was pretty annoying to discover there was a much easier way to get up on the roof. I did realize that with that hatch unlocked, though, it gives a way inside his house if you have low lockpick or sneak skills and can't get in the front door.

Archived