Which playable races would you like to see added in TES 6/DLC?

AlienSensei

Which race to be introduced in TES 6 or Skyrim DLC  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Which new player race would you like to introcued in Skyrim/TES 6?

• Uncorrupted Falmer (Like those seen Dawnguard)
    • Dwemer/Dwarves
    • Lilmothiit (Fox race possibly realted to Khajiit)
    • Ka Po Tun (Tiger-Khajiits in short from Akavir)
    • Tsaesci (Snake people of Akavir)
    • Tang Mo (Monkey people from Akavir)
    • Kamal (Evil looking snow demons from Akavir)
    • Imga (Gorilla looking beast folk from Valenwood, and idolize high elves)
    • Maormer (Sea Elves)
    • None

To be perfectly honest, they're need to be some wild game-changing event to explain the arrival of a new race into Tamriel, and each of these races listed would definitely need a BIG game-changing event that's too big for one DLC to cover. Particularly those races from Akavir.

Edited by Jaradin

To be perfectly honest, they're need to be some wild game-changing event to explain the arrival of a new race into Tamriel, and each of these races listed would definitely need a BIG game-changing event that's too big for one DLC to cover. Particularly those races from Akavir.

I wouldn't say sailing to a distant island you wound up on in a storm is a great changing event. It could be one of Tang Mo's thousand monkey isles. They don't have to invade Tamriel, though, that would be prefered.

HoBBits & Gnomes...

They don't really belong in Elder Scrolls lore, do they? On a side note though it would be intresting to see some riekling look-likes to become playable, as I liked their culture and looks quite a lot in Dragonborn DLC.

there are too much non skyrim characters armor sets weapons and etc (Crysis armor , or jidai swords for example) to judge me about this my friend :)

HoBBits & Gnomes...

They don't really belong in Elder Scrolls lore, do they? On a side note though it would be intresting to see some riekling look-likes to become playable, as I liked their culture and looks quite a lot in Dragonborn DLC.

there are too much non skyrim characters armor sets weapons and etc (Crysis armor , or jidai swords for example) to judge me about this my friend :smile:

Well those aren't in the lore, those armors are added by modders :P And I'm pretty sure those races exist as playable in some playable race mod.