matthiastester_01.bsa/.esp?

AlduinWorldEater

So, I recently had to clean Skyrim completely off my computer, as I believe I broke it with too many mods (d'oh!). I reinstalled and pulled up the launcher to begin downloading my Steam content...I opened up my Data folder to find matthiastester_01.esp and matthiastester_01.bsa sitting in there...any idea where these files could have come from? The content from Steam all has esp files that are labeled with some indication of the mod, if not the mod name itself, so I can't figure out what on earth this could be. I haven't installed any Nexus mods yet...anyone got any ideas? Searching the net just takes me to a thread here without the file name in it, just someone's mod list.

BOSS log attached.

Edited by AlduinWorldEater

It would have to be from Steam. Even on Steam, mod authors can name their actual esp file whatever they want to. It doesn't have to be the title of the mod.

Go to your profile on Steam and check to see what mods you have subscribed.

Welp, I can't find what it could possibly be from, but the only named mod that doesn't have a matching .esp file is "dogs converted to huskies", so I'm gonna chalk it up to that and let it ride. I'm not experiencing any gameplay issues, I just got a little nervous that I didn't recognise it