Fallout 4 High FPS Physics fix

Ravennexus

Hi

Can someone please help and tell me where I put the Fallout 4 high fps physics fix as in the exact folder it goes in please and also is there a program out there that will tell me what wattage the RTX 2060 is in my laptop please as I'm told most new ones are the 115w version, my laptop is a Legion 5p with the Ryzen 4800H cpu.

Thanks

Extract the "Data" folder to your Fallout 4 folder, if it mumbles something about "folder already exists", just tell it to overwrite.

What's the issue that you need to know the wattage of your vid card? Not like you can do much about it.... it's a laptop. The a/c adapter that came with it should be adequate to the task..... Though, I bet running on battery, it doesn't last long. :D

Extract the "Data" folder to your Fallout 4 folder, if it mumbles something about "folder already exists", just tell it to overwrite.

What's the issue that you need to know the wattage of your vid card? Not like you can do much about it.... it's a laptop. The a/c adapter that came with it should be adequate to the task..... Though, I bet running on battery, it doesn't last long. :D

Thanks.

And there is no issue that I need to know the wattage of the graphics card, I just simply wanted to know, which I do now. Your right though on battery playing games it wouldn't last 2 hours but on standard usage it actually lasts just over 4 hours.

Thanks.

And there is no issue that I need to know the wattage of the graphics card, I just simply wanted to know, which I do now. Your right though on battery playing games it wouldn't last 2 hours but on standard usage it actually lasts just over 4 hours.

Yeah, runnin' games tends to be a 'high power demand' exercise. Two hours is actually pretty good. :D