Any anticlimactic moments?

Dovahkiin234

I think it is the nature of things that following a major life event there is a letdown. In this way I think the game is realistic. Movies and books tend to have a very short denouement after the climax, but in real life, people's lives keep going....

How to make something of that is the challenge in life and in the game.

For that reason, the let down after the main story line feels right to me. Although it is nice that Bethesda added some stuff for the guards to say, just recognizing me.

I do have to say that if there was one thing I would change is to give just a line or two to Brynjolf for afterwards, instead of him always having more important things to do than talk to the guild master. Just a nice greeting would be an improvement!

I think it is the nature of things that following a major life event there is a letdown. In this way I think the game is realistic. Movies and books tend to have a very short denouement after the climax, but in real life, people's lives keep going....

How to make something of that is the challenge in life and in the game.

For that reason, the let down after the main story line feels right to me. Although it is nice that Bethesda added some stuff for the guards to say, just recognizing me.

I do have to say that if there was one thing I would change is to give just a line or two to Brynjolf for afterwards, instead of him always having more important things to do than talk to the guild master. Just a nice greeting would be an improvement!

Brynjolf : I'm finally fixed by "Unoffical Skyrim Patch" lad, we can talk now :D