Install Blockhead

trashaccount6666

Hi all,

Im, today, new to installing mods for pc games and have installed some mods for oblivion. I followed the instructions on the read me pages (where applicable) and whenever i try to create a character (even with something not related to characters it says "install blockhead" across the face of the character and the face is greyed. Im not sure what is causing this, i thought it might have been two mods clashing but tried a new game with only a water mod activated and it is still doing it. Im not sure what to do to sort it, please help.

1. Check if you installed OBSE. (they should be in where you installed the game)

2. Check if OBSE is working. (one way of checking it: open console, type player.additemNS 0000927B 1. If the command works(adding potion of dispel without showing any message), OBSE is working. Otherwise, it would show error message in console)

3. Check if Blockhead is installed properly. (All OBSE plugins should be at (your game)\data\OBSE\plugins)

When you make the new char, do you make it in game or using CS to premake the head there?? I did premade my last char in CS, as I think that is easier so I loaded BlockHead.esp there but did not set any mod active, as I wanted to make a new mod.

I doubleclicked the player NPC in CS that is named Bendu Olo before you give it a proper name in game, edited it, set it to the right race and edited the face and when I was satisfied, I saved it as my "char name.esp". You could also add some useful items to its inventory when you are at it as well.

What you really should try is after you installed Blockheads is also to install: Oblivion Character Overhaul version 2 when you are at it... It sure makes a huge face lift to the game....

Make sure you install your body mod first before any of those, so Body first, Blockhead and then OCOv2

//Pekka

Edited by Pellape