Site design update, file backgrounds and hot file cropping

Dark0ne

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #7518539.

Same issue here. Ctrl-f5 does not seem to fix it. I checked my mod page with IE (was using Chrome) and it is using the same (wrong) background image, so I don't think it's a cache problem.Edit: Issue has already been responded to below. For the record I love these changes! Edited by crgobi

Blame it on my mild color-blindness but the orange and green endorse and vote buttons are not easily distinguishable for me. It's mainly because both colors are similar in tone levels.

In fact the previous UN-ENDORSE button made it easy to see at a glance.

So for me personally this change is for the worse not for better.

The Vote button could also use a special text to show that you voted for this file...

AND the Vote button could reflect the fact that you already voted this month.

(so if I vote then all vote buttons become grayed out for example AND the file I currently vote for has it's button orange + preferably with a new line: for example VOTED!)

I just wanted to toss in there I am not having any issues at all. Everything is functioning fine as of this posting. I use the latest version of Firefox. I also just F5 as soon as I saw the changes just as a matter of course.

Mind = Blown.

Fantastic changes. I applaud everything you do. The sun shines brightly from your rear.

http://gunssavelives.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/01a9a671aeef66b5e48c1bde50c5d932_400x1000.gif

Yup , Can't download because I can't switch tabs. What was wrong with the old design ? Anyways , hope it gets fixed soon. Today was my day off work , where I could actually play and now I have to wait . This sucks