New Shout Voice Files

AlduinWorldEater

So, I looked up a little tutorial on how to replace sound files here on the forum, but honestly it left me with a headache instead of my answers.

Can someone please tell me, in layman's terms, how to replace voice files? In particular, I'm looking to replace the male and female Shout voices with files that better suit my tastes.

Simple, expand Character tab, choose Quest, type VoicePower in the filter to identify the VoicePower quest, open it up, choose Combat tab. You will see all entry for sound files of shouts (ex: Fus...). double click any of them to open Topic Info window, double click the text in Response Text field to open Edit Response window. There you will find the name of the sound file associated with the word (ex: VoicePowers_Shout01b_00013E04_1) and the location of the file (ex: Data\Sound\Voice\Skyrim.esp\...). Rename your favorite sound file with the name you get from Edit Response window and drop it in the folder with the path and name identical to the path you find in the Edit Response window. And that's all.

Alright, thank you. Now for a little question fun!

What would you (members of this forum) like to see as replacements for the various shouts?

I'm thinking, for females, Fluttershy's "HOW DARE YOU!" for Unrelenting Force...

For males, something like "get out of my face" or something along those lines...

Anyways, drop your opinions with me!