ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

More camp interactions (to make it a bit more immersive)

Philogosten

So I was thinking that at the camp we dont get much interaction with our friends and the one we are in a relationship with so I was thinking a mod that adds some more stuff to make it more immersive.

Like maybe an option to slow dance with your beloved and if it is not Leliana that you are dancing with then she could sing while you and the person you are with dance since she is a bard and all that seems right up her ally.

Also maybe an option to sit around with the guys and have some drinks. Or maybe even try playing a lute or have everyone sit around the campfire while you tell them stories.

• 3 weeks later...

This sounds like a really good idea. I could see it being done in the same manner as this mod.

For instance, there could be a few bottles lined up by the fire that you could select to drink with a few of the guys. It would be without dialogue of course, save for maybe a few laughing clips or something you could take from the existing files.

If I knew how to make it, I'd definitely invest some time in it. It sounds like a fantastic idea!

• 1 month later...

I'd like to not only be able to have a couple drinks, but also play cards (dying to figure out how to play Wicked Grace) or that chess type game that is everywhere.

Also sparring with other party members (maybe even for some extra xp points?)

I'd like to be able to see more of Leli sining or like you said, someone playing that lute that must be there for some reason.