Derok

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought about a bandit actually, though could fit everything.
But this is the main idea I have about Argonian armor. It's mostly clothing, maybe with some metal plates but still light armor.

About Khajiits, the classic arabian armors would fit well. They like both heavy and light armor.

Edited by Derok

so any news on the khajiits D:

To my knowledge, the Khajiit need a few things.

Derok will need to finish importing them, and he'll need take a few screenshots, so we can see if there is anything wrong. Likewise, they'll need normal maps, and most likely, due to their current shape, a bunch more tweaks to the meshes.

Basically, the Khajiit are only their feet and their textures. They use the same models as the argonians (minus the head and the feet, as mentioned). Getting them in-game won't be hard, since Derok can simply import the new feet, copy the Argonian bodies, and attach the feet/textures to them through the Creation Kit.

But, in my opinion, they've got quite a bit more production time to go. Although I made them, the Khajiit feet just look... wrong. There's something I'm missing in their design and anatomy, but again, I'll need to see them in-game in order to judge exactly what that is.

Edited by Senviro

Have you thought of adding a dewclaw? I know they are hindlegs but another thing is they walk on those legs so they would need a dewclaw to help with traction and the like. Much like the Argonians, and Theropod Dinosaurs they walk on their hindlegs so it would make sense for them to have dewclaws. Another thing would be that claw that's slightly higher up than the others. Might want to change that one.