Derok

So... is this mod only meant to change our feet, or does it alter the entire body as well? So far, I've only seen a change to the feet, and the body remains its "normal" self, albeit without any underwear. How do I fix this issue?

How is that an issue. Of course the body is changed, the legs wouldn't even touch the feet otherwise. Other than the legs the only possible things are breastless females which probably isn't happening due to the amount of work, and I also made a seamless merged body and tail but Derok's not going that route. Though he mentioned he still changed the tail slightly?

Beyond that I can't imagine what else you could be looking for.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you still got some of the poly screens from their feet? cause I have good idea what may need to be changed

http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o237/ZeladisXoi/PolyCurrent.jpg

I just looked at these they look good, try to go a little longer with the toes on the side view and make them more defined by raising them a bit they sort of look like square toes, make the center toes(s) bigger then the side toes a bit smaller

Hello,
Here is the file with the Male armor package completed to date to try it out
Leather Armor
Iron Armor
Banded Iron Armor
studded Armor
Imperial Armour
Imperial Light Armor
Studded Imperial Armor Light
Scaly armor horn
Scale Armor
Leather Armor
dwarf Armor
elven Armor
Light Elven Armor
regards

Download

The download is set to private, we are not able to download it.

Quick update before work. The armors without the boots look good, however the boots themselves do not change, and appear as the base games on the argonian. You did not convert the boots? or is there something else going on?

Edited by Typh39

Oops, I forget.

I corrected the link You Should Try it.

Thanks. Once you fix the link, is everthing ok?

Weight sliders?

Are you planning to make female versions? Would be great.

Yes, now work Weight sliders.

to make it work I made a tool based on this: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/22267/?

I will do the same tool for boots, gloves and armors female.

I'm planning to do female versions.
I have some but I'm prepared following an order first male and then female armor armor

Quick update before work. The armors without the boots look good, however the boots themselves do not change, and appear as the base games on the argonian. You did not convert the boots? or is there something else going on?

The boots are not yet ready because do not work Weight slippers boots

I have to prepare a tool same I did for the armor

Yep, it's working now. I have the same question as Typh39, when will be boots available?

Edit: Sorry, I didn't see your answer (because it was written when the page was already loaded). :blush:

Edited by starfis