Derok

Sorry for the silence. I'm almost done fixing the gloves. I discovered a few more issues with the stahlrim light gloves and the psiijic gloves that need to be resolved. After that, the meshes are done and I just need to double check my esp modifications to make sure everything is in order.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damian, the screens look awesome! I love the armors, and how you reshaped boots for the new feet. Will you send me everything when you are done?

Didact, I guess you are done with open gloves so just pack your work and send it to me.

You guys are working much harder than I'm doing lately :D

Derok, have completed the set:

Gloves (gloves alone have discovered the fingers), Boots and Armor

Hide, Iron, studded, imperial, Steel, leather, Dwarven, Elven,Orcish, Ebony, Glass, Dragon, Daedric and Specials (Savior Hide armor, Ebony Mail armor, Tulius armor and Oculatus armor).
Are all that can be forged and some more.
Missing modify all clothes and tunics and special armor (falmer Dark Brotherhood, Nightingale, etc.).
Do you want to release the mod with armor that are completed?

• 2 weeks later...

Looking good guys, Sadly still can't use the Mod, even once you wrap it up. Sold off my old XBox which is what I was playing Skyrim on and can't afford to buy it for PC ATM. However I intend on resolving that soon I hope. My uncle is also a gamer (Though not as into it as me) and would love to show him the finished product. Can't wait to play Skyrim with not only this mod, but with a few of the others all of you have worked so hard on. Keep up the good work, the screenshots of the armor look good can't wait til the Mod is finished (And I get Skyrim for my PC).